The authors must refer to JDSA Journal for writing format and style (Please download and use the template for initial manuscript submission) or LATEX version in this link. Any papers not fulfilling the requirements based on the guideline to authors will not be processed. The submission of a paper is free of charge.
Papers must be written in English.
It is now the policy of the Indonesian Journal on Computing to ask the author of each submitted paper to nominate three prospective reviewers for the paper. The Editor of JDSA is very grateful if you could send us names and full contact details (including correct email address) of three individuals who have significant experience in the area covered by your paper. The Editor then will select one of them and send your paper to him/her asking if they are willing to act as a reviewer of your paper. The Editor will also send your paper to two additional reviewers from our reviewers.
As soon as you send us your suggestions for reviewers, your paper (if it has matched with the guide for authors) will be sent out for review. The Editor shall inform you of the results of the review as soon as possible, hopefully in 30 to 60 days.
Kindly please download the template of the JDSA (MS Word) or LATEX version in this link.
You can read the submission guide in the submission section.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submission has not been previously published elsewhere, is original and has been written by the stated authors.
- The article is not currently being considered for publication by any other journal and will not be submitted for such review while under review by soc journal.
- The submitted manuscript must follow the given template (can be downloaded at this link) and have no author information in the manuscript (double-blind review).
- Authors are suggested to present their articles in the structure of the sections: introduction - the proposed method/algorithm/procedure specifically designed (optional) - research method - results and discussion – conclusion. Authors may present complex proofs of theorems or non-obvious proofs of correctness of algorithms after introduction section (obvious theorems & straightforward proofs of existing theorems are not needed).
- Please be sure that the manuscript is up to date. It is expected that 10 to 20% of references are too recent papers.
- Each citation should be written in the order of appearance in the text. Citations and references must sequential
- The submission file is in pdf file format.
- The submitted manuscript must be written in English including all content in figures and tables.
- All figures must be in high resolution and readable by the reader.
- All authors have read the manuscript and agree to publish it.
- Manuscript submitted to JDSA has to be an original work of the author(s), contains no element of plagiarism, and has never been published or is not being considered for publication in other journals.
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s). Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant JDSA a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant JDSA commercial rights to produce hardcopy volumes of the journal for sale to libraries and individuals.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0License
CommDIS is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust with respect to the privacy of the personal information we collect from you. Any information you entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.